HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My janitoral ac unit is not kicking on

Customer Question
My janitoral ac unit is not kicking on
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/24/2015
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.Please attach a well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, you can use the paper clip icon in the toolbar at the top of this dialog box, include a picture of the area from about 5 feet away, with the service panel removed so that I can get an over all view. Wiring diagrams photo' s are best taken so that they almost fill the view screen, must be in good light, and not at an angle.. and of course well focused or they turn into a big gray blob when I blow them up in order to mark them up with coaching instructions.---------------------------Tell me a lot about your technical background so that I can coach you most effectively.You will need a multi meter, .
I do not have a deep technical background. Where is the service panel located? Thank you for your time, help, and patience.
Hello again,
Those are high voltage appliances and anything but simple inside, you could spend a few hours in this endeavor, at your own risk, and in violation of all the warning stickers on these units
The service access panel is good sized and directly adjacent to where the power wiring attaches.
.