HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I bought a house which has an underfloor water heating system

Customer Question
controlled by a Honeywell CAA67...
I bought a house which has an underfloor water heating system controlled by a Honeywell CAA67 thermostat. I need a user guide to this thermostat. There are websites based in Panama that don't quote a price and demand you agree to their conditions which seem to be pay first and they will let you download a manual which may or may not be in a language you can read. I'm too old to be tempted by this. Any other way of getting a user guide?
trish
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/23/2015
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
http://lyric.honeywell.com/installation/That might be it, tell me if your thermostat looks like this, the model number you gave is not shown in this manual for some reasonhttp://lyric.honeywell.com/pdf/Lyric_QuickStartGuide_Dec18-Fillable.pdf If this is it, you will be in good shape, if not I will have to call Honeywell direct for you.---------We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions within your agreed on limit at no additional charge.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer