HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Technician replaced capacitor and added freon to unit today.

Customer Question
All appeared fine but I...
Technician replaced capacitor and added freon to unit today. All appeared fine but I awoke this morning to find temperature rising in home again.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/23/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.
1.Do both indoor and outdoor units come on?2.If so feel of the large copper line and tell me if it is cold. You may have a refrigerant leaks and have lost freon again.
The technician has fixed the issue. Thanks for your response. He replaced the other capicator and it resolved the issue.
Excellent.If unsatisified with the service you may request a refund, but is is not automatic by not rating answer.