HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a bad defrost control board and sensor on our ruud…

Customer Question
we have a bad defrost...

we have a bad defrost control board and sensor on our ruud air conditioner. the model number upne-018-jaz serial number 7343 m1607 14850 208/230 volts single phase. How much is a replacement and what is thd part number?

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/21/2015
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Welcome,Price on Ebay from a major vendor is $50 plus freight.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rheem-Ruud-Weather-King-Heat-Pump-Defrost-Control-Board-Sensor-47-21517-16-/350515989137 I have to do some more research however to make sure of all the details, tell me please if this looks like your board or not. -----------We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge.

Thank you! Please let me know if you find anything different.

If you respond to this note *Monday, that will put you at the top of my list and I will make a few phone calls, most outfits are closed sunday.Did the ebay defrost board look like what you have? We can go from there after you respond monday, if you respond today the server will force me to reply back before I can call the wholesalers. .