HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a Lennox propane fireplace model no. EDV4035CPM which…

Customer Question
We have a Lennox propane...
We have a Lennox propane fireplace model no. EDV4035CPM which has a small outside vent on the outside wall. We are putting in a porch roof over the vent box and want to know how to vent it out through the roof. What do we have to do/
Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/16/2015
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 3 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Here is a copy of the manual for your unit. Venting instructions are included. Let me know if you have any more questions after you review the info in the manual.http://www.manualslib.com/manual/599180/Lennox-Edv3530cnm-B.html?page=2#manual