HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I could use some help

Customer Question
I could use some help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
The air conditioner isn't blowing at all through the registers. The condenser unit outside will turn on the thermostat is on Cool but the inside unit won't do anything.
I saw in another post to short the R & G terminals of the tstat to see if the fan on the inside unit would turn on. It will not. It also said to test the EAC terminals on the circuit board to see if they were giving off 120V. I couldn't get either of them to read anything (maybe doing it wrong with my voltmeter).
Anyone out there?
6/16/2015
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 3 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
I believe we answered this on another thread...correct?
Correct.
Thank you,
just do not respond to this thread even if if you receive computer prompts.
Thank you