HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I was reading up on the HVAC returns and how to make them…

Customer Question
Hi. i was reading up...
Hi. i was reading up on the HVAC returns and how to make them quiet
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/14/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Can you upload a photo or two of the current configuration?
If you have a paper clip icon on your page you can attach using that link.Or
You can upload the pictures using the tiny pic site .
Here is a link to the site.
http://tinypic.com/
Click on Browse , select the file from your folder.then click UPLOAD NOW.
They will give you a quote to enter in the box to verify you are a human.Enter the quote and click UPLOAD NOW
You will see your picture on right side of screen.
Then copy the link URL for email & IM
Paste that link here on the site.