Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Have a Peaksaver Plus Commercial Utility Pro Honeywell Thermostat

Customer Question

Have a Peaksaver Plus Commercial Utility Pro Honeywell Thermostat installed.
Blower won't come on. Have had a Peaksaver Technician come and he reported that the blower must not work (not the thermostat).
Have a master electrician reviewing his findings and says blower will indeed work on heat just not on cooling. Any ideas? With thanks.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
Welcome! I will work with you for two hours. UP to 48 hours step by step coaching on diagnosis & repairs $38 additional if needed and you approve at the time.
I need the brand and model number of the furnace if that is what you have connected to the thermostat, and two very well focused photos.
One photo of the printed circuit board the thermostat wires connect to, taken to show the entire printed circuit card, and allowing a view of the terminal letters so I can see what color runs to each letter or number.
And I need a very well lit, up close, well focused, straight on photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower service panel if that is what you have.
You can use the 'attach files' link at the lower left of your reply box to attach the photo's, we can go from there.
This is step #1 of many until we get the problem solved.
.