HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Can I buy an Amcoraire uchw-h18af2 air handeler or a replacement…

Customer Question
Can I buy an Amcoraire...
Can I buy an Amcoraire uchw-h18af2 air handeler or a replacement control for that unit?
Do you know of anyone who could rebuild that board?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
6/13/2015
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 3 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
I assume you have already diagnosed the board as bad?
Is it a blower or communication issue?
use reply
The board is fried.
Thank you,
well as you know the mfg is out of business. But they did not actually make the boards.
If you can get me the number off the board I can try to source from vendor that supplied it to them
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I cannot find any stock on that board at all.
This may be a tough one for you. I do not see it available at all.
The handeler or the bord?
I had already searched for the board and handeler. I assumed you had inside info based on your background