Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a York LX series (that is ALL I know about it)

Customer Question

I have a York LX series (that is ALL I know about it) central air unit, I had put in 2 years ago. Last year it did the same thing a little now it is totally out. I have it on cool but only the fan blows. I had a service person out here last Friday for
yearly maintenance and to correct any issues. It is 85 degrees outside and 83 in 1 room and 88 in another room IN my house. PLEASE can some one help me. Actually I had this whole thing put in last year because 2 of my pets suffered from the heat. They are
in my Jeep with the A/C running.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It has been 45 minutes. I had asked for an answer "Right away".
Expert:  airheatman replied 2 years ago.
Troubleshooting often requires meters and test equipment.Do you have a multi meter for testing voltage? If not you can get an inexpensive one at Walmart for about 15 bucks, if you have or would like to obtain a meter to troubleshoot , I will be happy to guide you.Without a meter , there are a limited number of things we can check if you are able to do a visual inspection and can do some hands on troubleshooting.Please let me know and we can go from here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
never mind.... I ended up calling and am paying $425.78 for them to come here. They are just leaving. I thought when I requested and paid for asap response that it would be faster than 50 minutes. no further help is needed. Thanks
no one was available, but glad your ac is going.Would you like me to send a refund request for you?