HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Trying to find out where the filter is on my Rheem Air Conditioning…

Customer Question
Trying to find out where...
Trying to find out where the filter is on my Rheem Air Conditioning unit
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/9/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.THis is not a good model number,Is this a gas furnace, electric air handler or self contained packaged unit. Model should be o a label inside f furnace panel if it is a gas furnace and on outside label for anything else. It will begin with the letter R
it is a self contained package unit with the furnace and coil in the unit. It requires a 14 x 25 x 1 filter. The only thing we can find that starts with an R is RE32636D145BAP
it appears to be third sections. The bottom section the front panel does not come off or come off easily, the center section which the front comes off and then the top section where I believe the coil is and it is taped all around with silver tape.
Look on inside if the center section,This should be where burners are located. Then push in and up on the bottom panel and see if the filter is under the blower housing at very bottom of unit.
checking
got it
changing filter now.
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings now. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.