HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a intertherm model E2EH-012HA in my mobile home. While

Customer Question
I have a intertherm model...
I have a intertherm model E2EH-012HA in my mobile home.
While air was running the breaker for heat elements on the front of the furnace tripped. Now nothing works.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/9/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Do breakers trip as soon as you reset them? How about with thermostat not calling for heat or cool, do they still trip?

No breakers do not trip. With thermostat calling for heat, no heat.

No AC nothing.

On the outside unit if I temporally push the low voltage contact points the unit comes on and runs.

Can you send me a photo of the furnace showing the wiring?If you have a paper clip icon on your page you can attach using that link.Or
You can upload the pictures using the tiny pic site .
Here is a link to the site.
http://tinypic.com/
Click on Browse , select the file from your folder.then click UPLOAD NOW.
They will give you a quote to enter in the box to verify you are a human.Enter the quote and click UPLOAD NOW
You will see your picture on right side of screen.
Then copy the link URL for email & IM
Paste that link here on the site.

What wiring exactly are you talking about.

When I said the breakers had tripped, they made a loud noise like they had been shorted but nothing looked burned, not wires, not elements.

I am referring to t the wiring in the air handler.In otherwords take off panel and take a picture so I can see what you are working with.

http://tinypic.com/upload

Sorry about the time, its new to me

Sorry but pic does not open.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I never received anything on this end.
Why did you switch to email instead of staying on this page.
Relist: Answer quality.
After hours I don't have a answer to anything.
I guess the so called experts don't have a answer, does that mean you are through?
You did not answer the question. You did't answer anything at all.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer