HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have an older HVAC. The furnace works without issue. A…

Customer Question
I have an older HVAC...
I have an older HVAC. The furnace works without issue. A new tenant moved into the home a few weeks ago and we have learned that the AC was not working. After a couple of technicians were dispatched, it was determined the a-coil was faulty (the compressor was test and it was determined there was no leak) and that there was no Freon in the cooling system. The technician put in a new a-coil on Friday and charged the system with Freon. The tenant complained on Sunday afternoon that the temperature is hovering around 80 degrees inside the house which was the temperature outside the house as well. Any idea what may be the problem at this point?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/8/2015
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 3 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!
Is the outside unit running when this occurred?