HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a hotel style Amana heater/ac. The mod # ***** *****

Customer Question
I have no power to...
I have a hotel style Amana heater/ac. The mod # ***** ***** I have no power to the fan and the trouble shooting light doesn't light up. Power at capacitor and board
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
I have a hotel style Amana heater/ac. The mod # ***** ***** I have no power to the fan and the trouble shooting light doesn't light up. Power at capacitor and board. any ideas?
Answered in 1 day by:
6/9/2015
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 3 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
is there power leaving selector switch?
Is the unit 220? If so you will read one leg of power because switch controls one. use reply