HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a system with a Goodman furnace. The furnace runs all the time,

Customer Question
even with the low voltage...
I have a system with a Goodman furnace. The furnace runs all the time, even with the low voltage wires removed. I replaced the PCB and the problem persists. Any ideas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/6/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Burner or just blower and what is model on furnace?
The burner and blower and induced draft motor
Model is gmp075-3
I would say if burners are coming on with all control wires disconnected from it, the board is defective. Even if you have replaced it it could be bad. I am sure that is not the answer you want, so I will opt out and see if another expert has any ideas.
I have opted out of the question to see if perhaps other experts may have more information and can assist.Please do not rate or reply as that will send question back to my desk.Please stand by to see if another expert can assist further.If not, after a reasonable time, we can request a refund of your deposit.
I guess at this point I'd like a refund.
I have had no response. I do notice I have been charged for this. I expect a prompt refund.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer