HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have Goodman 3 ton heat pump. My outdoor unit starts, but…

Customer Question
I have Goodman 3 ton...
I have Goodman 3 ton heat pump. My outdoor unit starts, but in 15 seconds it quits along with the fan, as the pressure goes up. Does this in both heat and ac. Heat worked fine all winter.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/3/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Lets go to COOL mode. Watch gauges and tell me what each is reading when it cuts out.Also provide model on outdoor unit.