HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Model Number 12HPB24-2P 1996 Original Owners - Compressor…

Customer Question
Model Number 12HPB24-2P 1996...
Model Number 12HPB24-2P 1996 Original Owners - Compressor is locked. Can it be fixed or do I need to replace it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/2/2015
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 3 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.
When you say "booster" are you talking about a hard start kit?