HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I had a lightning last night that stopped the AC compressor…

Customer Question
I had a lightning last...
I had a lightning last night that stopped the AC compressor of. so I do not have AC . The fans are on and the LED on the controller 50A55-486 is continuously blinking?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/1/2015
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Welcome!
The lightning most likely damaged some of the electronics... I can coach you through that diagnosis depending on your skill sets.
Tell me please in a detail a lot about your technical background so that I coach you most efficiently or search out well rated service company for you.
(in that case I need to now which direction you are from the center of the nearest city)
We can go from there.