HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Does long beach, ca require that a condenser be located a particular…

Customer Question
does long beach, ca require...
does long beach, ca require that a condenser be located a particular distance from a structure or property line?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/1/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I;ll do my best to help. THis is going to be a question that you will need to ask the LB Building Inspector.The number there is(###) ###-####We provide answers to technical issues, but this is going to be specific to your local inspection department.Call five six two five seven zero six six five one.

I've tried that and cannot get through to them. I've also read through the building codes and have found nothing.

Most states require 5 feet from property line but as far as the structure, build codes usually refer to the manufactures recommendations.The only specifics as far as structure is five feet from a gas meter or main electrical panel. If you can not get through to the inspector, a phone call to most any ac contractor in your area can answer definitely.