HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My trane excel unit is blowing warm air. If I flick the breaker,

Customer Question
it will blow cool for...
My trane excel unit is blowing warm air. If I flick the breaker, it will blow cool for a few hours but then back to warm. It's constantly blowing though.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
5/31/2015
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Russ here. Welcome. I am here to help. Please do not rate until you are satisfied with answer. Always available for follow up questions.
What is the model number of your units. When you flick breaker you reset the faults on system. Russ
Hi. XL 1200
Sorry i missed you bad weather here. XL 1200 package gas /electric unit correct. Russ
Need model number to pull manual.
We called someone and they came out. Thanks for your help!
What was problem if you do not mind. Russ