HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a luxaire eabd f030sb and need to know what wires connect

Customer Question
to the capacitors...
I have a luxaire eabd f030sb and need to know what wires connect to the capacitors
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Are you able to take a photo of wiring diagram on unit and attach here? If not, I will try to locate one online.
There is no diagram also it's a heat pump unit
Let ,me see what I can find.Do you have two separate capacitors in this unit and are you trying to rewire both>Give me a bit of information as to the circumstances while I look.
yes it has 2 separate caps and need to know whats go to each cap
Not finding a manual with wiring so I am going to open to other experts.
ok
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.
You state "there is no wiring diagram". Have you checked on the back of the panel that covers the capacitors and contactor?
yes it's washed out cant read anything
Ok, I can check with Luxaire tomorrow. I can't find anything online.
ok
Also, if you can provide the full serial number as they sometimes request this.
Thanks for that info. I'll get back to you. Noe need to reply right now.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer