HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Where does the filter go on model CAP3743C6DB serial(###) ###-####

Customer Question
where does the filter go on model CAP3743C6DB serial(###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
5/23/2015
HVAC Technician: Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician
Hi, I'm Brian and I'm here to help!
It would appear the model number you provided is for the A-coil above a furnace. If this is the case, if you can remove the blower panel on the furnace you should see a model number of the furnace on a data sticker inside. You may also see the filter. If you can give me that model number I can give you much better information.
Thanks, -Brian
Cancel this payment not interested in continuing this
Very good. I'll turn the question over to customer service for a refund. Thank you and have a good evening. -Brian