HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a coleman DGAA070BDTA. I just put in a new blower motor…

Customer Question
I have a coleman DGAA070BDTA...
I have a coleman DGAA070BDTA. I just put in a new blower motor and now no air comes through the vents in the house. The green light is on. Blower motor starts and then it starts flashing 4 green lights. What could be the problem?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
5/21/2015
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Russ here. Welcome. I am here to help. Please do not rate until you are satisfied with answer. Always available for follow up questions. Are you running in heat or cool. Try fan in on position to see if it works Ok. Russ

It does not work. No air is being forced through the vents.

If you have a volt meter check to see if you have 24 volts between R and any of the terminals on the thermostat. Russ