How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Your Own Question
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 21801
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a knob on/off button RobertShaw-Grayson

Customer Question

I need a knob for the on/off button for a RobertShaw-Grayson unit. 7000 MVRLC 711-811-415/ I went in around 1992 Believe. Is this available still?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.
If you're asking if you can just buy the knob; no you can't. You'd have to replace the entire valve. Here is one source