HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Trane XB10 Heat Pump. When I lifted the top to clean

Customer Question
I have a Trane XB10...
I have a Trane XB10 Heat Pump. When I lifted the top to clean it, I pulled the black wire from the calling off of wherever it belongs..... where is that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
5/18/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Can you upload a picture of the wiring?
If you have a paper clip icon on your page you can attach using that link.Or
You can upload the pictures using the tiny pic site .
Here is a link to the site.
http://tinypic.com/
Click on Browse , select the file from your folder.then click UPLOAD NOW.
They will give you a quote to enter in the box to verify you are a human.Enter the quote and click UPLOAD NOW
You will see your picture on right side of screen.
Then copy the link URL for email & IM
Paste that link here on the site.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer