HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

We have a Laars lite LLG 125 natural spa boiler. It was shut

Customer Question
down for the last month...
We have a Laars lite LLG 125 natural spa boiler. It was shut down for the last month or so. Trying to fire it up for the season, pilot lites but no main burner. After checking all the safety curcuit parts , I finally took black wire from the block that has the pot an sensor wires. Hooked it to the gas valve an it fired right up. So how do I test the sensor or the thermostat sender.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
5/18/2015
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Welcome! We keep going until you have all of the information you need.[b/]. Extensive training & coaching also available.
If you can send be a clear, well lit and well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of service panel, with a red dot on the parts you are referring to, I can coach a person to a diagnosis in most cases.
Use the 'attach files' link at the lower left of your reply box to do that please.
.
Sorry I'm not able to get a picture, if I knew how to test the sensor that works with the thermostat dial then I would no whether to replace just the sensor or the complete on off thermostat control
Hello again
http://www.poolinspections.com/manuals/heaters/laars_lite.pdf
Look pages 7 and 8 over please and tell me which of the diagrams matches your unit.
We can go from there.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer