Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Wire diagram miller model mcef-15ac

Customer Question

Wire diagram for a miller model mcef-15ac
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am not sure exactly what you have. So far it sounds like it might be a furnace, can you confirm that and look on the inside of the service panels for a diagram and tell me about how old it is. We can go from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wire diagram for a miller furnace model # ***** this unit has one the bottom for heat element in sequential. I need one for the top it has ac heat pump to it were really and Chip of some kind that controls the fan fan speed and were the thermostat wires go its in a metal box above were the heating elements sequential are at it call a miller blower package model mebp need know how hook it up wire diagram diagram

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

team response I got was inactive and not useful I am requesting a full refund from you all thank you for your services and your time for trying