How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 6022
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking replacement thermocouple Martin gas

Customer Question

I am looking for a replacement thermocouple for my Martin gas log set
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
Most thermocouples can be replaced by removing it and taking it to a good sized hardware store and matching it up... if you have tried that and it didn't work, I need the full model number of the heater, I will see if I can find a catalog number on the part. .