Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My thermostat does not appear to activate Heat,Ac or Fan,The

Customer Question

my thermostat does not appear to activate Heat,Ac or Fan,The Dial says RC
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.I notice this question is a few hours old. Did you still need assistance? What is the make and model of the thermostat and what have you tried so far?