Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

Have a spark plug need for a Lennox Pulse G14. HVAC tech said

Have a spark plug need for a Lennox Pulse G14. HVAC tech said lennox part not available, and therefore only option is a new furnace! Looking online, seems that maybe a Champion CJ8 would do the job? Any thoughts?

Tim H. :

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Thanks for the opportunity to help!

Tim H. :

Hello there

Customer:

Hi Tim

Tim H. :

Yes, you are correct. The Champion CJ8 can be used as a replacement

Tim H. :

This can be picked up at any small engine repair shop

Customer:

Even called Lennox direct and they were not helpful - just said don't make the 43G62 anymore and don't know of any replacement/alternative! Still a few available online if you search for around $200! I see the CJ8 is around $2

Tim H. :

Yes, I have used this as a replacement myself

Customer:

Great. Do you think the Lennox distributors are 'ignorant' or use this to sell a new furnace? I will still need someone to fit it, and they may not want to play ball.

Tim H. :

They are not taking responsibility for this furnace anymore

Customer:

Well I'll give them a call and see what they say! Thanks for the confirmation!

Tim H. :

Yes, good luck! Thanks you for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service. (Bonuses are always appreciated). Feel free to post back with any additional questions.