Matthew
Matthew, HVAC Technician
Experience:  14 years experience in the HVAC field of service, installation, Manual J & D calculations
6927568

I have two Lennox 80UHG2-45A-3. I replaced both circuit boards

I have two Lennox 80UHG2-45A-3. I replaced both circuit boards this time last year during the winter the furnaces worked perfectly. Now that cold is back upon us I flipped the thermostat to heat and no heat out of either one. The circuit boards are White-Rodgers universal 50A65-843.
Both heaters are doing nothing. Could both boards have failed?

Matthew :

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you today.

Matthew :

When you switch the thermostat from fan "auto" to fan "on" does the circulating blower come on?

Matthew :

Look in the small round window in the center of the bottom door and tell me what the two diagnostic lights are showing.

Customer:

No the fan did not come on. The diagnostic light comes on 1 time and goes off.

Customer:

Hellow