tadowhere
tadowhere, Handyman
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in HVAC
65180200

I have an Amcoraire Mini Split model # XXXXX H12CF2. I need

I have an Amcoraire Mini Split model # XXXXX H12CF2. I need the compressor fan moter and the fan blade. Where can I find a replacement?

tadowhere :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX going to help you out tonight.

tadowhere :

I have this number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNfor tech/parts. I'm sure you might now the original company went under and has changed hands.

tadowhere :

I had a customer w/ a similar unit and had no luck obtaining a motor so we had to get one off the shelf from a local supply house and had to do a little customization.

Customer:

Have you tried this number to get Amcoraire parts?

tadowhere :

That's the only number I had from my only contact with them. It's a company that bought them after they went under from what I remember them telling me,

Customer:

My HVAC service tech says that the motor is special. Do you know what motor your other customer bought and "customization" he had to do? I also need the fan blade.

tadowhere :

We picked up a motor off the shelf at Johnstone Supply. From what I recall it was actually a refrigeration motor and fan blade. I don't have any part numbers as we just matched up diameter as best we could. As far as making it work we had cut old housing and re welded to make it fit. I don't recall if it's the exact model you have but I remember the Amcoraire name that's for sure.

tadowhere :

I would try that number and see if they have any parts left. It's going to come down to making something fit/work, It's always a pain to deal w/ units when the companies that made them go under.

Customer:

OK I guess I am going to have to improvise.

Customer:

Thank you.

tadowhere :

No problem

tadowhere :

Sorry I didn't have better news.

tadowhere :

Please remember I only get credit when you accept my answer. Please leave positive feedback if I have help you. Thanks Ted