Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

my electro-mate plenum heater after running thru a cycle and

Customer Question

my electro-mate plenum heater after running thru a cycle and the therm. not calling for heat any more,the blower fan continues to run and wont shut down unless i turn the furace off and back onn then it will do it again the next cycle. it dosent do this if i switch to stanby heat, then everything works fine. ?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 6 years ago.
All work to be done by licensed professional. WE KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU ARE HAPPY . . . I come and go, be patient.

Hello, look at this link.. tell me if this is what you have or not... if so.. Item number 6 and page 26, the blower limit control is likely going bad.

let me know if you want to do some tests on it or not

http://www.electromn.com/pdf/ART-195.pdf

we can go from there until this resolves. Phil