HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have A 35000 BTU gravity wall heater. Model no.w355f-d. It

Customer Question
<p>I have A 35000 BTU...
<p>I have A 35000 BTU gravity wall heater. Model no.w355f-d. It is about 2 years old. Several months ago it stoped working. I jumped theThermostat and it worked. I replaced the thermostat. It has worked since but with a delay in ignition. It has stoped working. What is causing the problem?</p><p>Next is to replace the therma cupple or piolet generator whech ever this unit has, is this correct?</p>
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/16/2011
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 6 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

You are on the right track...and the unit does have a pilot generator.

You may me lacking enough millivolts to activate valve.

Here is manual - http://www.cozyheaters.com/pdfs/products/wall_furnace.pdf

BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech