HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have ROBERTSHAW control #66-176-368 R110RTSP; scenario...outlet

Customer Question
hose on water heater ruptured...
I have ROBERTSHAW control #66-176-368 R110RTSP; scenario...outlet hose on water heater ruptured and was replaced...afterwards couldn't get gas control to light pilot or burner....found that it wasn't getting combustion air due to water soaked insulation...loosened panel that supports burner and pilot to allow for combustion air to get inside burner area...trying to dry out insulation using heat from water heater but now it works thru one cycle but burner blows out pilot once it shuts off at the end of cycle....is there an adjustment that can be made to increase flow to pilot, I know there used to be on some models but can't find it on this model?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
3/6/2011
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 6 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help! Pilot pressure is fixed on these controls.
Tim H.
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional