HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a problem with a Skuttle humidifier, F60-2. The symptoms…

Customer Question
I have a problem...
I have a problem with a Skuttle humidifier, F60-2. The symptoms are one, the flushing timer isn't working - you turn the setting swithc on the timer (Skuttle 00S-HAFT-000) and it clicks but nothing happens. Second, the heater element never turns on.

The control is through a automatic thermostat upstairs. I have cranked it up to 45, the reading is at 36 so it is not that. There is 120VAC going into both the timer and the heater unit.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
12/29/2010
HVAC Technician: al-mod,
 replied 7 years ago
al-mod

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer Help Pages using the link at the bottom of the question page or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Al-Mod

Please refund my depost, as I have not received any answers.

Thanks,
JB