HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a goodman heat and air inside unit model # is either…

Customer Question
I have a goodman heat...
I have a goodman heat and air inside unit model # XXXXX XXXXX V-60 or U-60 can you help with finding one.
Thank You
Monte
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/29/2010
HVAC Technician: freon, Licensed A/C Contractor replied 8 years ago
freon
freon, Licensed A/C Contractor
Chat Conversation Started
freon :

How old is the unit... is it a furnace or air handler?

Customer:

it has a gas furnace with it. its 24" wide

freon
freon, Licensed A/C Contractor
the serial # XXXXX XXXXX
it might be a GMP-****** there should be a small white sticker in the burner compartment that can help you. It is a sticker that shows it was tested by someone but should also have the model number.
Your serial number did not make it through.
GMP150-5

Great! this is a 150kbtu furnace. What do you need for it?

Just found your white tag it says U-60 or U-?0and serial # XXXXX XXXXX i need evap coil

ok great.. ( this system is acting up so for give the delayed response) All you need

is a 24 inch wide 5 ton A coil from Good man the coil is a "U-60" 60 stands for 60000 btu.

freon

whats a A coil. I'm not a ac worker i'm just trying to find one cheaper than my heat and air people

A is the shape of the coil

go to: www.americanhvacparts.com

and see if they can sell you one.

freon

I found one but it gives a cased unit or uncased
u can buy either.
Thank you for the help

You are very welcome! Please come back if you need anything else!

freon.

if you feel i have exceeded your expectations, you may consider a bonus!

thanks again!