HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

i have a ac unit at my store it has a copeland compressor that…

Customer Question
i have a ac unit...
i have a ac unit at my store it has a copeland compressor that has a manufacture date of 2005 how can i find out if it is still under warranty?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/28/2010
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Chat Conversation Started
gotoman for ac :

Get me seerial number and I can help. Russ

Customer:

2g5539adaaf090505307

gotoman for ac :

Manufactured 5 week of 05. If you have documentation of start up this close to warranty they will want this. Russ

Customer:

I purchased the bussiness 4 yrs ago ang the unit was already there. my hvac guy is also looking in to it at the local supply house but i wanted to check for myself.is there a Phone# XXXXX i can call to find out perhaps the manufacturer

gotoman for ac :

What equipment does this go on. Russ