HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a Honeywell Air Design Themoter. We cannot get

Customer Question
We have a Honeywell "Air...
We have a Honeywell "Air Design" Themoter. We cannot get the air conditioner to work right. We have it set on 68 and the house stays at 78. What are we doing wrong
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/27/2010
HVAC Technician: Richard, Technical Manager replied 8 years ago
Richard, Technical Manager
Chat Conversation Started
Richard :

Hello can you find the model? there are hundreds of honeywell thermostats.

Customer:

It just says air design on it.

Richard :

If you can take it off the wall or pull the face off there should be a model. With out it I have no idea what stat it is. Air Design is just a line of thermostats.

Customer:

There is not a model name. There is a model number. I think I figured it out. Thanks anyway

Richard :

ok

Richard :

Model number is XXXXX I needed