HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am in Mexico and everything here is in spanish. I have…

Customer Question
I am in Mexico and...
I am in Mexico and everything here is in spanish.
I have two new carrier units,
model 38HPC 243 BC-C
model 38HPC 483 PC-C
I need the wiring diagram for both outdoor units
Units are installed wire is ran all I have to do is made the connections at the outdoor units.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/27/2010
HVAC Technician: Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist replied 8 years ago
Mr. Jeff Pearson
Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist
What wires do you need to hook up? The power wires and the thermostat wires?
on the unit 38HPC 243 I need to know where to hook up my wires for the 220 v coming into the outsde unit. we have the ones coming fromthe mini splits.

the unit 38HPC 483 is a little CONFUSTING it has termials maked 1-3 1-2 3-1

OK just a minute.

Are these mini split systems ?

Edited by Mr. Jeff Pearson on 6/27/2010 at 6:47 PM EST
take your time.
I don't have a book on either of the outside units. I have the papers for the minispits, all in spanish. the minisplits had a 3 wire lead coming from them so that was easy.

When you say "The outside units" You are talking about the outside part of the minisplits right?

And you want to know where to hook the high voltage power lines to?

outside units the compressors that are located outside of the house. my toll free ph # XXXXX XXXXX can you please call me. lees time for both of us. my friend Joe is a retired electrican he would like to speak to you.
Is this help full to you ?
that would be great if I had heat pumps. all I have is two different AIR condistioners .
lets try this, one eight six six three four three five one seven one. please call
Ok hang on and I will get back to you.
can you send me the correct manuals