HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I dont know which one we have but I cannot figure out how…

Customer Question
I don't know which one...
I don't know which one we have but I cannot figure out how to turn it to cool and keep it.. you can set it for many different times and dates and it is way complicated? Can you help me get my thermostat set to cool with a temperature?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/27/2010
HVAC Technician: Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist replied 8 years ago
Mr. Jeff Pearson
Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist

Hi . I will check into the operation of your stat and report back to you.

Jeff P

asap please! it's hot as hell in my house :(
it's model 5000 braeburn
Hi , ok are you ready to set your stat?
yes

I'm sorry I missed you.

You can temporarily override the program at any time by pressing either the UP or DOWN arrow button for about 2 seconds until the display flashes once. At that time you can use the UP or DOWN buttons freely to change the desired set point temperature. the display will return to normal mode after a few seconds. The program will resume at the next scheduled time setting in your program or 4 hours, whichever comes first. You can return to the program immediately by pressing the HOLD button twice.