HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have an in the wall 24,000 Carrier Airconditioner was cleaning…

Customer Question
I have an in the...
I have an in the wall 24,000 Carrier Airconditioner = was cleaning it today - probably got something wet that wasnt suppose to be wet - turned it on and the panel with all the controls started smoking and sparking -- i want to be knowledgeable about what needs to be done == does this now need to be replaced and if so what is the part/parts that I would be looking to have replaced. Is this a costly repair
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/26/2010
HVAC Technician: Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist replied 8 years ago
Mr. Jeff Pearson
Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist
Chat Conversation Started
Mr. Jeff Pearson :

Let me look up that info for you

Mr. Jeff Pearson :

I'll be a few minutes

Customer:

ok thank you

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.

I have not been able to find the part you need. I have however found the proper website for you to inquire about the availability of the part you need.

http://www.residential.carrier.com/apps/contactus.jsp?b=c

As the customer, they will talk to you and try to find the part you need.

Jeff Pearson