HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Baxi Luna 310 FI The low water pressure/pump problem…

Customer Question
I have a Baxi Luna...
I have a Baxi Luna 310 FI The low water pressure/pump problem indicator is flashing. No Hot water
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/26/2010
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Chat Conversation Started
Phil :

Hello, find the pump, then out of the end of the pump is the suction line... in that line will be filter, close enough valves to isolate the filter, then remove the screen and clean it... tell me what you found in the screen, we can go from there... after you do this there will be air in the system, you will then have to go around to all the radiators and bleed the air, and to the air bleed / pressure relief on the boiler and bleed that..

Phil :

Clogged strainers are common and will produce the symtoms you have.

Phil :

Let me know how it goes. we can proceed from there if necessary.