Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

On a Carrier TSTATCCPAC01-B thermostat, the clean filter indication

Customer Question

On a Carrier TSTATCCPAC01-B thermostat, the clean filter indication was on and the filter was changed. Pressing the reset filter button extinguished the clean filter indication but now the fan does not turn on. How can I reset the thermostat or test the ability to turn on the fan?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Jason Hvac replied 8 years ago.
Is this a gas furnance or electric
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The furnace is gas and referred to as a gas pack in NC. It is in the attic of the house.
In the attic where the unit is at take door off and push the safty button in and make sure the lights , light up on the board, if they do make sure the thermostat is call for a/c check with a volt meter between R-g on the board if you see 24 volts your thermostats not calling for the fan, If you dont see 24 volts with your volt meter check between G on the board and a ground If the thermostat is calling now you should see 24 volts, If so then the thermostat is calling for fan, let me know