HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

i have not get the first answer from you my question is my…

Customer Question
i have not get the...
i have not get the first answer from you my question is my A.C. in my house is leaking from the A cord i cut the line to see if it was block but its not so whta do i do next
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/25/2010
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Check to see if pan is stopped up at opening. Take a shop vac and suck from the coil to see if it is stopped up. The pans get very dirty with dirt and rust from coil. If it keeps leaking call a service tech and have him check it out. Suggestion.. Get a yearly maintainance contract. about 125.00 two visits. They will clean entire system and coil. Just a service call will cost you more than that. Russ