HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

my inside and outside central air is not working. i have replaced…

Customer Question
my inside and outside central...
my inside and outside central air is not working. i have replaced the old thermostat with a new digital one and it is still not working. What can I check next?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2010
HVAC Technician: Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist replied 8 years ago
Mr. Jeff Pearson
Mr. Jeff Pearson, Mechanical Engineering Technologist
Chat Conversation Started
Mr. Jeff Pearson :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to help answer your question today.

Mr. Jeff Pearson :

When did your system stop working?

Mr. Jeff Pearson :

I'm going to switch us to a different format for communicating easier.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.

Are you there?

Have you changed your air filter recently?

The reason I ask is that it is very common that when the air filter is replaced the cover door does not get put back on exactly right and this prevents the whole system from turning on.