HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Rheem indor unit model RHLL-HM4821JA. Do you have…

I have a Rheem indor...
I have a Rheem indor unit model RHLL-HM4821JA. Do you have the part number for the drain pan ? I have to replace it.

Thanks.
6/24/2010
Richard, Technical Manager
Chat Conversation Started
Richard :

Hello Your part number is XXXXX if it is in a horizontial position the adaptor kit is RXHH-A04. Thank you let me know if you need anything else.. if you would just in case someone swapped out the coil take the door off and look at the coil is should be a RCSL coil.

Customer:

it is in vertical upflow position. Is the part number the same ?

Richard :

Yes the number is XXXXX same . If you were in a horz. position you need the extra kit to convert it. I just supplied that number becuase I did not know.

Customer:

thank you very much.

Richard, Technical Manager

Is the -03 at the end important ? I have found 68-101129-04. does it match ?

Hello yes it is important the -03 is for the 21 inch coil the -04 is for the 24 inch coil you have a 4 ton 21 inch coil.