HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Goodman air was installed two weeks ago. It is not cooling…

Customer Question
My Goodman air was installed...
My Goodman air was installed two weeks ago. It is not cooling the house. The air coming out of the registers is 70 degrees. My installer has tried everything. There are no leaks. He doesn't know what else to do.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/23/2010
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 8 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I can understand you wanting 'THIS ADVICE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY"

But this site is not a Goodman sponsored site. There are Goodman trained techs here, but no affiliation with the manufacturer as far as warranty work or claims.

If you require factory service, have your installer bring out the factory sales rep. If the unit is brand new, I would get the representative involved right away with the request of your installer.