HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

HEY I SAW THIS POST FROM YOU Call 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX This a direct…

Customer Question
HEY I SAW THIS POST...
HEY I SAW THIS POST FROM YOU
Call 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX This a direct sales. They do not sell Trane but do American Standard same unit exactly. Trane is very protective about there equipment. These will have the new refrigerant 410A. If I new what you wanted to do I might help more. Nam Vet to Nam Vet I will do all I can but need info on what you are trying to do. Price on new 4 to heat pump 410A 2500.00. American Standard and Trane are proud of there units. PS daughter just retired from Marines Master Gunney . Russ

and it is a number from this website http://www.wesellac.com
have you bought from them ?

is it safe?
do you still recommend them?
thanks just trying to do some research b4 i give out my cash :)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/24/2010
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Chat Conversation Started
gotoman for ac :

Good price on 4 ton heat pump. Check to make sure you have a warranty on unit. American Standard exellent equipment. Russ

Customer:

was trying to see if you have worked with them personaly and they came through and delivered the product etc? i can see there prices are great maybe too good so i wanted someone that has delt with them non byased to give some input .

have you ?

thanks
tracy

gotoman for ac :

Not personally but have installed units for people that have bought from site. Russ