Heath Moyer
Heath Moyer, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  Owner sales Account Executive HVAC at Johnson Controls Inc.
29994690

the fan has green, white, black and blue wires. I assume you

Customer Question

the fan has green, white, black and blue wires. I assume you wire the black and the blue together if you want the light, correct????
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Heath Moyer replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Heath :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be my pleasure to assist you. The black and blue would go together unless you are using a seperate switch for the fan and the light like a dimmer or fan speed control switch. With the black and blue wired together to a single switch the switch controls the fan and the light besides the pull chains which would control the light and the fanseperately at the fan itself.

Heath :

Hell was just wondering if the information I provided you was of any assistance as I have not received an accept from just answer yet.